Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Dream Realized

As we are coming to the last 2 weeks of our pregnancy (or sooner if baby so chooses) my excitement is growing each day, as is my sadness that this particular phase will soon be at an end. To say this has been a super easy pregnancy is something I don't take lightly. I know others who have struggled the entire time. I have been so blessed to experience a pregnancy and do so feeling good throughout!

We have been very intentional in our time spent with Caroline these last few months. Knowing that she will have a brother or sister is so exciting because she will always have someone to play with. This is something that neither Brad nor my self got to experience. Brad and his brother are 8 years apart and my brother and I are 12 years apart. However, it has made me sad at the same time knowing that the attention will be shared and our time as a family of 3 is drawing to a close.

Each time the baby moves, hiccups, or stretches I am reminded of what an amazing God we serve. Turning sideways in the mirror to see a belly, not being able to bend over very gracefully, clothes growing tight... these are all things I have ALWAYS wanted. I am beyond humbled and grateful that He gave us this chance. It is also such an amazing thought that we have adopted 2 babies, just in completely different forms, and what a story we have to share with others and our children. There are so many ways God chooses to make a family and we are honored to have a story that ONLY points to Him and His love for us!

These are our maternity pictures. Thank you Elena Marchak for the beautiful representation of this time in our lives!













No comments:

Post a Comment