Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lately

I haven't posted anything in a while... the last few days for us have been weird in a way. Weird moods and attitudes, we are learning, come with the territory and I haven't felt like sharing lately.

Update: Brad did get a release letter from the pulmonolgist to play golf! Hopefully in a few more weeks we will be learning more about the SoloRider and getting used to using a new technique to play a game he loves so much!!!

Yesterday we got to spend one-on-one time with Brad's Aunt Karen from TN. She came down (with her other sister and her parents) when Brad was in the NSICU but didn't get a chance to see Brad. We had dinner at Brad's mom's house and watched a movie afterwards. Tonight we had dinner with Brad's family from TX. We really enjoyed both visits and look forward to visiting with them again before they head home!

I wanted to share some pictures that Brad has taken recently with a new camera he got for his birthday!
This is a nest from one of our fern's hanging from our pergola! You can even see pieces of carpet in the nest from the construction that was done at our house!

Brad gave me this orchid on Valentine's Day in 2011. I thought it was dead when all of the flowers fell off then one of my friends told me to cut the stalk back and be patient. I watered this flower for over a year before any more flowers grew! Awesome! (This is also the flower used as our background on the home page.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment